World of Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Adventures

Are you a Dwarven Warrior, an Elven Mage, or a Human Assassin? You can be whoever you want and go wherever you want. The world is yours.

Latest topics

» Foto Telanjang Jablay Smp
The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:01 am by schasob

The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:12 am by schasob

The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:09 pm by schasob

The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:30 am by schasob

» 275.33-notebook-win7-winvista-32bit-international-whql
The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:37 am by schasob

» +nfsw Trainer V1 2 4
The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:28 pm by schasob

» Mailwasher Pro
The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:55 am by schasob

» SoundNormalizer
The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:21 pm by schasob

» Setup LozPes Patch 2012 2.1 Update
The Drunken Bat Inn I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:28 pm by schasob

Top posting users this week

No user

The Drunken Bat Inn

Branlin
    Branlin
    Admin

The Drunken Bat Inn Empty Re: The Drunken Bat Inn

Post  Branlin Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Branlin decided he wasn't ready to go to sleep yet, so he walked out of the Inn onto the street. Even though night had fully descended on the city, it was still a pretty lively place. Branlin wasn't quite sure where he was going, or what he planned to do, so he just picked a random street and started walking.

After walking for about 10 minutes he came upon some docks. Workers were no longer moving containers, but the pub's were very lively, he saw one man stumble out into the street, fall on his ass, get back up and go into another pub. Branlin decided to follow the dockworker and go into the second pub.

The place wasn't very fancy, but it was like any other tavern, with a central hearth, a bar, numerous tables, and lots of people drowning their troubles. He also saw some men having an arm wrestling competition. He walked over for awhile watching one man, a half-orc, by the looks of him, beat every person who challenged him.

Branlin sat down across from the Orc and said, "5 Gold says I beat you."

The Orc smiled a friendly smile (strange on an orc) and said, "You're on buddy." as he fished the gold from his pocket. They locked hands and on the count of three began pushing with all their might. After some back and fourth, Branlin started losing, getting closer and closer to the table. Then with a surge of energy, he brought the orc's hand down onto the table. The Orc let out a hearty laughter and said, "You beat me fair and square, human. You're strong, I thought I had you there!"

Branlin smilied, pocketed the coin and said, "Better luck next time friend." Before turning and heading back to the Drunken Bat Inn. When he arrived he took his armor off and got into bed.
    Branlin
    Branlin
    Admin

The Drunken Bat Inn Empty The Drunken Bat Inn

Post  Branlin Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Branlin walked into the city just as twilight was setting in. The city was massive, buildings all around him, and all sorts of people walking the streets. He walked straight into town until he found an inn. He walked inside, sat down and asked for a mug of ale.

The bartender brought it over to him and said, "That'll be 5 copper, boy." Branlin fished out the copper from his belt pouch and handed it over. "Much obliged." said the Barkeep.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:27 pm