World of Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Adventures

Are you a Dwarven Warrior, an Elven Mage, or a Human Assassin? You can be whoever you want and go wherever you want. The world is yours.

Latest topics

» Foto Telanjang Jablay Smp
Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:01 am by schasob

Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:12 am by schasob

Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:09 pm by schasob

Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:30 am by schasob

» 275.33-notebook-win7-winvista-32bit-international-whql
Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:37 am by schasob

» +nfsw Trainer V1 2 4
Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:28 pm by schasob

» Mailwasher Pro
Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:55 am by schasob

» SoundNormalizer
Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:21 pm by schasob

» Setup LozPes Patch 2012 2.1 Update
Gregor Barman I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:28 pm by schasob

Top posting users this week

No user

Gregor Barman

myst456

Gregor Barman Empty Gregor Barman

Post  myst456 Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Gregor Daros.

Barman and owner of the Headless Dragon pub in Sundarr City.
    Gregor is a balding 47 year old man, with a full beard which he rarely trims but always keeps clean, is extremely careful and proud of his beard.
    Gregor is a kind person, always happy to talk and knows alot of the folk tales in the city, and always jumps on the opportunity to share these story with anyone unwise enough to sit and listen to them as he has a habit of telling very long stories and is unable to see hints that the person is not interested.

Gregor hides a big loss in his life, the love of his life Mary died many years ago and if she is spoken of he gets into a rage and has been known to disappear for days on end merely because he heard the name Mary, even if its not his Mary.
    An ex military man, retiring from service when he reached 35 (same year Mary died, which is connected to the reasons he retired)

Gergor Daros
    around 5 ft 8inches
    wears a brown (was whiteish) shirt, top button undone, brown cotton trousers and leather boots which military boots, and a black apron with 2 pockets, in 1 he keeps a pencil and paper and the other a cloth for cleaning the tables.
    Balding but what hair is left is light brown, he has black eyes, but not dark black, they are more bright, opening and inviting that anything, a full brown beard, and normally always has a smile which can clearly be seen through his beard.
    A kind man with a past which effects him to this day, always happy to help, but cant handle talking about Mary, the love of his life, can talk for hours.

Anything can be added to enhance the character, and can be used to move a story on due to his knowledge of folk tales and local stories which is why he is here, the knowledgeable guy whos own story can be added to, to add to future stories Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:13 pm